TrueTandem aims to deliver more power to your business through technology implementation, integration, optimization and customization. We enable some of the most well-known companies, nonprofits and federal agencies in the United States to intelligently plan and develop their applications, modernize their infrastructure and manage their data.
The True Tandem team is looking for a cloud engineer to join the team to assist with the enhancements and O&M of a cloud environment. The project will require resources to have substantial Azure experience.
The cloud team will assist with the knowledge transfer from the development team and transition into adaptive maintenance to address client requests for enhancements and eventual O&M and production support activities. The team will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the infrastructure of the system and coordinate with the Salesforce team.
Successful candidates have hands-on experience work with developing and maintaining Linux/Windows based systems and they are very comfortable working on the command line. They work with a security team to implement appropriate security controls and integrate systems (E.g. active directory, host-based security, log aggregation and reporting, etc.).
- Hands-on Azure experience in a production environment
- Fluency supporting technical solutions in Microsoft Azure cloud services: .NET core, App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure SQL, Virtual Networks, data services, etc.
- Comfortable with Azure logging and security monitoring tools
- Azure API and Azure Virtual Machine management
- Proficiency administering Windows or Linux-based VMs in Azure
- Experienced using command line interface and administrative scripting (e.g. bash shell, PowerShell)
- Currently hold a Top Secret Clearance or be eligible to obtain
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as code environments
- Knowledge of DevSecOps practices and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
True Tandem is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.