EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
EcoVadis is seeking a Collection and Support Junior to join the Finance team in Hong Kong. This position is responsible for managing the company’s accounts receivables including; billing modifications, processing incoming payments, collections and reconciling customer accounts.
This position interacts with internal and external customers on a daily basis and must provide a consistently high level of customer service.
- Maintain and engage with a portfolio of ageing receivables accounts via phone and emails to assist in the recovery of all past due accounts,
- Research disputed accounts as needed to determine the cause and validity of the delinquency and takes appropriate action (invoice resend, billing modifications, basic invoicing explanations, etc.) to resolve and/or identify significant collection issues and escalate appropriately,
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal and external stakeholders to resolve any billing and debt collection queries efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the organization,
- Liaise with international colleagues from all departments regularly to assist and add value to EcoVadis global mission.
Qualifications and profile
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a MUST.
- Fluency in Korean or Vietnamese language will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in a Business or Finance related discipline would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds will be considered,
- Prior customer service or collection experience would be appreciated but not obligatory,
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus.
The Collection and Support Junior must be
- Customer service oriented
- Goal/results and solutions driven
- Autonomous and proactive
- Reliable, dependable and honest
- Professional, tactful and sensitive
- Have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Full time position
- Location: Taikoo, Hong Kong
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Basic Salary + Bonus plan
- Flexi-time / Work From Home
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.