Our Client is one of the most successful real estate business in the UK. They invest in both commercial and residential properties across the country and the current AUM is into the £billions.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Asset Manager to join their prestigious and growing commercial property team.
The Role will see the individual operating within the asset management team, carrying out responsibilities such as:
- Conducting rent review, lease renewals.
- Being responsible for letting /repositioning of vacant properties.
- Carrying out refurbishment works and dilapidations.
- Taking overall responsibility for the performance of an allocated commercial portfolio.
- Identifying, appraising, and progressing with value-add opportunities for the portfolio.
- Reviewing leases and break clauses.
- Assisting the acquisition process by providing due diligence support where required.
- Responsible for service charge processes.
The Person will ideally be MRICS however, this is not a prerequisite. They must possess a good understanding of L&T law, as well strong property appraisals skills to be considered for this role. Previous experience of working within asset management is essential.
Furthermore, you should a proven track record in previously managing assets and you must be able to display your personal role in taking responsibility for those assets.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who is well-organised, possesses strong excel skills, and is looking to find career progression with a company that rewards hard work, then this proves to be an exciting opportunity worth applying for.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International’s database for review.
If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.