At the crossroads of management consulting and digital consulting, Wavestone supports large companies and organizations in their most critical transformations with the conviction that there can be no successful transformation without a shared culture of enthusiasm.
This is what we call “The Positive Way”. A state of mind that feeds on the pleasure of challenge, the pleasure of imagining new paths and the pleasure of succeeding together.
With a presence on 4 continents and more than 3,500 employees, Wavestone is one of the leaders in independent consulting in Europe and ranks first in France.
Labeled Happy Trainees for 3 years, more than 90% of our interns or work-study students recommend Wavestone for the quality of their internship and 70% pursue the adventure by hiring, thanks to their entrepreneurial spirit, their team spirit and their curiosity. .
Come and live an enriching experience at Wavestone!
For more information, visit www.wavestone.com .
Within the Communication and Marketing Department (25 people), you join the Brand & Corporate team where you participate in the various institutional communication activities and the development of the Wavestone brand vis-à-vis its different audiences ( customers / market, candidates, investors, shareholders, employees) in France and abroad.
Integrated into a multidisciplinary team, you will develop skills in the management of multi-channel communication projects (events, print, digital, social media, video, press, etc.):
· Design and deployment of communication campaigns: recruitment campaigns, Great Place to Work® or Happy Trainee, internal promotion of the brand platform;
· Organization of physical, mixed or virtual events: conferences, investor / financial analyst roadshow, general meeting, shareholder meetings;
· Community animation: internal brand ambassadors program, Alumni program, shareholders’ club and advisory committee of individual shareholders;
· Development and writing of print or web communication media: annual report, letter to shareholders, communication kit for recruiters, editorial redesign of a section of the website;
· Awareness of good communication practices around the brand: respect for charters, speaking on the web and in the media;
· Defending the brand and measuring the reputation in connection with our advice (law firm specializing in intellectual property, reputation advice).
More generally, this experience will also allow you to acquire a 360 ° vision of the communication and marketing function of a listed company and to understand the various challenges of developing an international consulting brand.
Do you want to support a growing business? Are you agile, autonomous, enthusiastic and ready to engage with us, whether on site or teleworking? So come join an ambitious business project and a team that will help you grow with it.
Student of a major business or communication school, you are endowed with a sense of analysis, a spirit of synthesis and a height of vision allowing you to quickly soak up all the subjects that you treat. You are curious, proactive, you have a good relationship allowing you to exchange with people from all walks of life.
You have editorial and rigorous qualities that you combine with a creative and innovative spirit. At Wavestone, your enthusiasm, your commitment, your organizational skills and your sense of results are assets that will make the difference!
Fluency in English is required.
Duration: 6 months (or more if apprenticeship)
Location: Paris La Défense
Start date: December 2020 or January 2021
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.