Founded in 1970, RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 consultants and service providers. Located in 125 countries across six continents we define, design and manage projects that create shared value for a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We work across six sectors: property, energy, transport, water, resources, defence and government services.
Our services are delivered under twelve service clusters: project and programme management, design and development, water, environment, advisory and management consulting, exploration and development, planning and approvals, heath, safety and risk, oceans and coastal, laboratories, training and communication and creative services.
At RPS, we’re passionate about helping clients forge meaningful connections with their stakeholders. While no two people are alike, we believe that positive two-way exchange can unlock valuable opportunities to see problems more clearly and design better solutions.
RPS is seeking an experienced Communications Consultant to help our clients engage with their stakeholders and the community on a mix of projects, large and small, in the public and private sectors. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies, engagement events and community relations strategies.
It’s a great opportunity for a Communications Consultant with several years’ experience to broaden and deepen their practice and make their mark on some of Melbourne’s biggest projects. You will be part of a dynamic, diverse, supportive and tight-knit team that prides itself on solving the problems that matter.
- 2 – 5 years experience in developing and delivering communication, engagement and community relations strategies
- Experience delivering communication, consultation and community relations strategies for major infrastructure and development projects
- Formal qualifications preferably in communications, journalism and/or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce easily understood information for internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and work cooperatively with people at all levels to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrable social media skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work with limited supervision
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
What RPS will do for you
RPS will provide you with a generous remuneration package + career development opportunities + paid parental leave + flexible working arrangements and more.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.