At BrandWhizz we focus on making sure our clients get the best results as the given experience they acquire, by balancing their reputation and brand awareness which are both important for our company.
We are looking for a Communications Liaison to keep lines of communication open with other departments; to ensure meaningful collaboration; to facilitate communications with stakeholders, reports on activity, maintain visibility of strategic planning process and effective implementation, as well as to coordinate resources across multiple departments in strategic planning efforts.
In addition, to provide support and direction as appropriate.
Salary range: $47000 – $57000 per year.
- Assist with the creation of client proposals, invoices, and service agreements.
- Collaborate with management to develop and execute organizational communication and market branding strategies. Assist with the creation of client proposals, invoices, and service agreements.
- Coordinate with the proper company personnel to provide timely and accurate answers for the customers.
- Schedule department meetings and calls.
- Help to coordinate marketing collateral, liaising with external suppliers.
- Update and maintain organizational folders, editorial/awards calendars, stat sheets, and one-pagers.
- Professionally handle customer escalations and transferring them to the appropriate peers.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales and customer relationship building and communicate these to your manager.
- Assist with the day-to-day marketing campaign activities, including email, phone, and other digital channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least one year’s experience in media, public relations or another writing-intensive position.
- Previous experience in public relations or other related fields.
- Phenomenal written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.