Chicago Connect specialize in increasing market share for our clients’ brands and we ensure we tailor our services to their needs in a face-to-face environment.
There are various disciplines in the direct marketing field and we primarily focus on live marketing strategies. The marketplace is fiercely competitive and brands in all industries are vying for their potential customers attention.
With so many choices on how brands can target their customers, choosing the right marketing mix is more important than ever. That’s where Chicago Connect comes in.
The successful candidate will be looking after writing, proofreading, and editing internal and external communications in a variety of formats.
You may also be helping to assist in estimating production costs, overseeing work done by external suppliers, and help with the preparation of the marketing program. You may be reporting to an executive or a manager.
Salary range: $46000 – $56000 per year.
- Collaborates with management to develop and execute organizational communication and market branding strategies.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Monitors the content of all press releases and other internal and external communications.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Assists in marketing budget development and cost tracking.
- Aids in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared towards targeted audiences.
- Designs and implements information campaigns.
- Provides supervision and direction to staff and works in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Creates strategies to increase program awareness and drive student enrollments.
- Acts as liaison to and maintains positive relationships with the media and other interested parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Ability to balance a strategic and creative mindset with meticulous attention to detail.
- Phenomenal written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with social listening and brand management tools is a plus.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in managing business communications or scholarly publishing industry.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.