If you have experience in social marketing, written communications, and engagement, plus you like getting around our city via active travel, then our team would like to hear from you.
Experience managing social media channels such as Instagram would be useful, as well as knowledge of the practical applications of social marketing and behavior change. If you’ve worked on projects related to bikes or active travel, then let us know. New ideas are often explored by the team and you will be encouraged to contribute yours.
The role will require you to work closely with other communications professionals to ensure our branding, procurement and key messages are delivered to a high standard for the programs. You’ll also need to work well within a team environment, have good time management skills and be well organized.
- assist with the evaluation and implementation of communication, social marketing and community engagement strategies
- assist with writing editing proofing, sourcing quotes, production and budgeting
- actively assist with community engagement initiatives
- develop positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- flexible working hours, and flexible arrangements
- free gym and wellness center
- generous leave provisions
- Degree educated
- 1-2 years of experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.