Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world’s leading financial organizations.
Exegy’s unique market data products respond to financial organizations’ growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility.
Exegy is seeking a St. Louis based Computer Technical Engineer who will be responsible for performing and overseeing various tasks related to computer hardware targeted for customer deployments as well as engineering development systems in a fast-paced company.
Assist in performing various network and system administration. Also assist with tasks associated with product inventory, assembly, configuration, shipping and tracking as well as managing field engineers and work orders.
Please apply via https://exegy.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=124
No phone calls please.
No third party resumes please.
Must be local to St. Louis, MO. Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems (Windows and Linux) and networking. Commitment to customer satisfaction and service.
Willingness to take on any challenge big or small. Must possess “team” mentality and ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders. Available to work after hours as required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Build and maintain product test environment
- Perform product burn-in and testing
- Install, troubleshoot, upgrade, maintain and support production hardware and software
- Assist with inventory control, RMA tracking
- Kitting, configuring, and shipping of product to customers
- Assist with purchasing/finance to coordinate inventory needs
- Manage field technicians in different regions
- Create work order instructions for field technicians and operators
- Maintain Operations Guide for work orders
- Oversee and assist operators and technicians with work order execution as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.