A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations.
From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Concierge your role will be to ensure that our guests are 100% satisfied with their experience while in our hotel. It will be your responsibility to anticipate all guest needs and handle all guest inquiries.
In order to do this you will need to have complete and up to date knowledge of all local points of interest as well as the hotel products and services, including room types and rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and current promotions.
You will ensure all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that all follow up is completed in a timely manner.
- Vocational School in Hotel Management preferred
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Positive learning attitude
- Good personal hygiene and well groomed
- Good communication skills
- Good level of English both verbal and written. Knowledge of local and foreign languages is an advantage.
5 working days per week
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.