Roland Berger, founded in 1967, is the only leading global consultancy with German heritage and of European origin. With 2,400 employees working in 36 countries, we have successful operations in all major international markets.
Our 50 offices are located in the key global business hubs. Roland Berger advises major international industry and service companies as well as public institutions.
Our services cover the entire range of management consulting from strategic advice to successful implementation: e.g. new leadership and business models; innovative processes and services; M&A, private equity and restructuring; and management support on large infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor or Master graduate (or close to graduation) preferably in Engineering, Science, Economics, Finance or Business from a global top university or business school
- Outstanding analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Preferably work experience through internships, preferably in consulting or investment banking
- International experience, either through study or internship
- Fluent in English and in Arabic
- Excellent academic record
- Curious and eager to learn
- Strong team player
We look forward to receiving your application via our website. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.