Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, Nielsen IQ is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen IQ. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business.
At Nielsen IQ, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
YOU CAN GROW WITH US
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference.
Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
Consumer Insights, Customized Intelligence
- Work with research executive and managers to implement and deliver customised research solutions.
- Understand the process and function involved in quantitative and qualitative analysis with a focus on consumer behaviour trends within the public and non-profile space
- Fieldwork management of quantitative and qualitative studies across for both online and offline work (e.g. fieldwork witnessing, quota monitoring, setting up of FGDs).
- Assist in day-to-day client service and client management.
- Communicate with, and update clients and internal stakeholders on project status.
- Involvement in consumer insights analysis and reporting.
- Contribute supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market trends, projections and forecasts.
- Background in any related field of study such as Statistics, Business Analytics, Marketing, Psychology, Public policy (relevant fields encouraged to apply)
- Interest and comfort in working with both quantitative and qualitative data sets
- Strong command and fluency in English – spoken and written (Mandarin or other second language an advantage but not essential)
- second language an advantage but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas well
- Good interpersonal skills. communication, team player
- Willingness to learn, hands on, technical & analytical mindset
- Organised and meticulous with strong project management capabilities
- Proactive with a self starter mentality – drive workflow automation and enhancement
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Keen interest in public affairs/ government sector a strong advantage
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action.
That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.