As a Content Manager at Sana Commerce you will join the content team, being accountable for consistently increasing the effectiveness of our digital content output with the aim of generating pipeline for our sales team.
In this role you will be responsible for maximizing content ROI, analyzing and optimizing the end-to-end global-to-local content process to ensure that the content being created is easily accessible, in line with our value proposition, meets the requirements of local market teams, and is effective at achieving the intended strategic purpose.
- Create effective, inspiring, and compelling content
- Develop a content strategy, including a content calendar for our digital channels such as social, organic, newsletters, advertisements, etc.
- Follow a data-driven approach to create and optimize content for digital channels (SEO, paid channels, email, etc.)
- Ensure that a consistent, desirable message is conveyed through our communications channels
- Establishing strong relationships and effective feedback loops with stakeholders throughout the end-to-end content process
- Contribute and participate in Virtual Teams focused on organic, paid channel and email growth
- Support regional requests
- Support internal requests
- You’re the go to person for our Content Marketing Team
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people.
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
What you bring along:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- (Near) Native in English both verbally and written
- Preferable experience working with a software brand and/or e-commerce
- 5+ years of experience creating and executing digital content strategies
- Strong problem-solver with an ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- Motivated self-starter adept at handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Passion for data-driven content marketing
- You are always looking for the latest trends to incorporate in your strategy and know how to kick-ass organic, paid channels and email.
- You are commercially driven and seek always for the latest opportunities in terms of new communication channels and methods.
- Solid understanding of analytics tools and sources of latest content strategy information and trends
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. One evening in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, five people came together over a pizza and set out to create a B2B e-commerce platform unlike any other. And Sana Commerce was born.
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. How? By making our customers’ SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This unlocks total customer convenience, reliability without compromise, and constant evolution.
Sana Commerce is currently powered by more than 400 employees. We all have our own expertise and specialties, from sales and marketing to project management and more. But we’re all driven by the same goal: to make our customers’ e-commerce projects a success.
Our core values
So, what does being a part of the Sana team mean? Below is a list of our core values — the most important beliefs we look for in new colleagues and the foundation of our company culture. They guide us in our decision making and they define Sana’s personality as an organization.
- Entrepreneurial. Sana exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life. Sana continues to grow and thrive because that same entrepreneurial spirit is still strong within the company.
- Result driven. We’re an ambitious group here at Sana, there’s no denying that. We set tough targets and give our all to reach them. Of course, we also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Committed. No one said that getting 10,000 active clients by 2030 was going to be easy! We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise and our people.
- Team spirit. We love working together, learning from each other, and celebrating success. At Sana, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.