Cypress.io is revolutionary open source testing software for web applications, used and loved by tens of thousands of developers and QA engineers across the globe.
We believe testing needs a lot of love, and we are here to foster a tool, a service, and a community that can teach and benefit everyone. Cypress recently completed our Series A financing, led by Bessemer Venture Partners, to power our next phase of rapid growth.
As the Content Marketing Manager at Cypress you’ll operate like our very own in-house hybrid journalist/marketer covering automated testing best practices, test-driven development, the shift left movement and more.
You’ll leverage our in-house testing expertise to write and publish cornerstone thought-leadership pieces that provide developer and QA teams with a blueprint for how to think about, organize and implement a testing strategy.
You’ll also own interviewing and writing our customer case studies, telling our customer’s stories of testing triumph with an eye toward measurable outcomes and value-based messaging.
- Writing and publishing and distributing cornerstone testing-focused thought-leadership content pieces.
- Understanding competitive and community landscape well enough to identify the greatest need for content pieces.
- Interviewing customers, writing and publishing Cypress case studies for use by marketing, sales and success.
- Managing Cypress editorial calendar, implementing content strategy and leveraging our amazing content creators (Developer Experience and Engineering team members) to build a stable of compelling, industry-leading content pieces.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-6 years experience writing long-form content pieces on a variety of topics.
- Ability to understand technical or complicated concepts and write about them in a way that is easy to understand.
- Experience interviewing and working with ‘experts’ to extract their knowledge on a topic and form that into opinionated and educational content.
- Self-motivated, organized thinker able to write and project manage workload without lots of management oversight.
- Experience owning and executing organic content distribution plans.
- Results driven approach to content planning and distribution – measuring each effort and adapting future plans based on performance
Cypress is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.