CodeSignal is a technical assessment platform. We help companies measure programming skills of their software engineering job candidates objectively and at a large scale. A marketing extern will work on various projects that help telling our stories to our potential customers and users.
We are seeking a Content Specialist extern who is passionate about growing business by creating content that enlightens and engages our core customer base.
Part writer, researcher, and project manager, you will play a critical role in creating the marketing engine that drives the company’s growth. If you are a self-starter who excels at fast execution and desires to take on more responsibilities as you grow, this is a perfect job for you.
- Create content assets such as blog posts, case studies, ebooks, etc.
- Research content ideas and bring them to reality
- Manage content projects end to end — from content calendar creation to launch
- Improve content distribution channels like social media and blog platforms
This will be a ~1 month assignment for December 2020.
- Excellent writing skills: engaging and clear writing style; ability to empathize with the target readers
- Outstanding research skills: ability to research new topics quickly and connect the dots
- Business acumen: ability to understand and explain the business value proposition
- Attention to detail: no typos will go unnoticed
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Reliable and can get things done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.