We’re on a mission to help move the businesses that move the world. With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
Our Fuel division specialise in the transportation of bulk liquid and industrial gases by road. We have intimate knowledge of the fuel supply market segment, operating closely with all major fuel suppliers in Australia.
We are currently looking for a Contract Supervisor to join our Fuels team based in Rockingham. In this role you will coordinate a specialist fleet of trucks delivering fuel across the Perth metro and regional areas.
Our Contract Supervisors operate on a 7-day week on/week off roster alternating between nights and days.
- As the Contract Supervisor in our Fuels division, you will:
- Coordinate our fuel fleet by planning and scheduling deliveries
- Ensure all of Toll’s compliance and safety obligations are met
- Provide direct customer service to our Fuels customers ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Communicate rosters to Driver, addressing absenteeism and supporting with any delivery and performance related issues
- Support management with contract performance reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve operational activities
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience controlling a large fleet of heavy vehicles – ideally Bulk, DG or Fuels
- A comprehensive knowledge of legislation, regulations and fatigue management
- Sound decision making ability along with excellent planning and analytical skills
- The ability to think on your feet and enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Advanced MS Office knowledge – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A commitment to the roster that this role requires
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.