At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future.
Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
What is needed to succeed at this position?
Infobip offers an exciting opportunity to work on integrating and maintaining connections in an international and dynamic environment.
You will be a member of a successful and passionate team which ensures that our products (SMS, HLR, USSD and Voice) achieve and maintain a high quality of service and is delivered to our clients on time as well.
The purpose of the Core Registration team is to register client traffic (senders, templates, 2 way) towards operators worldwide. The Registration process includes both registration towards operators and internal set up on IP Core level, enabling usage of routes the client needs or wants for his traffic.
While our job is to register client’s traffic, our task also is to compile rules, restrictions and information provided by the suppliers or operators and evolve them into an official procedure so the Sales department can submit a request over SRT.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Sender registration – processing new sender requests, doing tests and setups
- Ordering numbers for 2-way communication, doing tests and setups
- Answering any inquiry regarding senders/numbers
- Troubleshooting sender/number issues
- Adjusting sender and number setup and maintenance of it
- Communication with MNO’s (mostly written, but verbal not excluded)
- Communication with other IB departments (written and verbal)
- Working with internal tools:
– SRT – internal sender registration tool for adding/removing new connections, making procedures, request management
– GRS/GSF – internal sender traffic filtration tools, for setup, maintenance, sender migration
– Text restriction tool – internal tool for setting forbidden/exceptions/pass if match text setups
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
- Experience with operations in a help desk or service desk environment is a plus
- Knowledge about SQL, databases, and programming logic is a plus
- High communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Team dedication
- Open to fresh graduates and junior professionals
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Internal/extrenal conferences which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards – if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.