TURNER & TOWNSEND
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Our pipeline of upcoming projects in Saudi Arabia is strong and we are looking for Cost Managers with both infrastructure and real estate experience to join our KSA team.
- Excellent measurement capability for building/infrastructure works and/or MEP works, accuracy and efficiency are essential.
- Knowledge of market prices and pricing of building/infrastructure works and/or MEP works.
- Production of full Bills of Quantities.
- Dealing effectively with post contract cost variances, change control processes and interim applications, where applicable.
- Taking personal responsibility for ensuring accuracy of work produced.
- Assisting the commission lead to ensure accurate and timely production of information and reports.
- Interfacing with the client, contractors and other consultants, where applicable.
- A desire to progress your career to the next level.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Good knowledge of and experience in the Real Estate / Infrastructure sector working for a professional cost consultancy.
- Solid experience and capability of pre-contract services from feasibility through to tendering, measurement and pricing of building/infrastructure and MEP works for estimating and preparation of Bills of Quantities.
- Experience of post-contract services, interim applications, change management processes and variation valuation.
- Experience of working with standard form contracts, FIDIC preferred and knowledge of contract procedures.
- Professional approach and confident in performing your role.
- Ability to work with contractors personnel with confidence and assurance.
- Procurement experience would be an advantage as well as experience in client facing.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Professional membership is an advantage i.e. MRICS.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Consultancy experience is preferrable.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and technical matters.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.