FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting.
With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks.
FireEye has over 9,000 customers across 103 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
As the Sales Leader for Thailand you will develop and execute the growth plan for the country. This is a key role, which is both strategic and hands-on, leading the enterprise sales team focused on growing market share across both mature and developing markets
- You will be responsible for taking a lead role in engaging cross functionally to mobilize the FireEye sales and pre sales organization, marketing and channels organizations to ensure optimized coverage of the market
- You will develop and mentor the team to ensure individual growth, retention, target achievement and the implementation the sales best practice
- Lead and implement with the team best sales practices with the customer and prospects for new and existing business within the region.
- Work directly with FireEye’s partners to transact all deals.
What You Can Do For Us:
- Develop, optimize and execute sales plan for the country
- Provide cross function leadership and engagement around portfolio
- Leading a sales team of direct reports across Thailand
- Coach, train and motivate your team to ensure the consistent achievement of sales objectives
- Develop strategies and tactics and implement them to grow average order values and to shorten sales life-cycle
- Ensure goals and objectives for your team are met in order to meet corporate objectives for growth
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives; manage and control sales pipelines, funnel and sales processes, sales reporting
- Produce regular accurate reports for management on the figures for the purpose of forecasting and review
- Partner with other business units in identifying other opportunities outside your core product portfolio
- Develop, maintain and implement account plans and opportunity plans
- Management of sales CRM tool
- Manage personnel activities such as: hiring, training, appraisals, awards, discipline etc recommend any actions that may be appropriate.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough.
- Understanding of FireEye products, services and solutions
- Develop relationships within the Sales Channel.
- You will have extensive experience in selling security
- Demonstrable track record of sales and new business development in the assigned region
- Proven consistent experience in quota attainment selling security or networking services
- Strong people management & leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage senior sales teams
- Developing a sales strategy and business plan in line with company goals
- Demonstrable experience in sales / sales management / business management including wide exposure to executive level engagement at CxO level
- Demonstrable track record of high value sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- A very strongly results & goal orientated person
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- In-depth complex sales knowledge
- Executive level negotiations skills
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT
- Experience in working with the channel partners
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- Formal sales training and proven proficiency in implementing planned sales campaigns, such as Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, including during crisis communications and competitive response situations
- Ability to translate complex technology concepts into compelling stories
- Superior written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, high-energy and ability to be successful in a dynamic working environment
- To ensure that a good general understanding and knowledge of products and services is maintained at all times. Ensuring customer queries can be dealt with effectively.
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.