EUROPCAR MOBILITY GROUP
Europcar Mobility Group has been one of the main mobility players for almost 70 years. Through its historic car rental business, Europcar has long included the fundamentals of the economy of use and sharing in its core business, mobility .
Europcar Mobility Group operates through different brands to meet the specific needs of each client; its 4 major brands being: Europcar® – the European leader in vehicle rental, Goldcar® – the largest low-cost vehicle rental company in Europe, InterRent® – “mid tier” brand for leisure customers and Ubeeqo ® – a European company specializing in fleet management and mobility solutions for businesses and the general public.
The Credit Manager reports to the Finance Director of Europcar France, in the DAF Department. The Credit Manager supervises a team of 5 collection officers (Amicable and litigation) and, remotely, 8 collection officers including a lead at the Shared Services Center in Portugal.
The position is based at the Headquarters – Paris 17th arrondissement
The main missions :
- Coordinate and optimize collection procedures for a large quantity of invoices (reminders, optimization of collection times).
- Maintain a high level of demand on the quality of upstream billing from the Billing department in order to reduce downstream collection problems.
- Ensure regular follow-up of litigation procedures until the file is closed.
- Analyze the financial statements of client companies (balance sheet, income statement) to anticipate and avoid blocking situations.
- Identify, assess the risks and take the necessary measures for risky files that have or may have an impact on the activity.
- Manage the monitoring of accounts receivable and outstanding: organization and optimization of the credit policy (determination of credit limits and optimization of payment conditions for each customer). Management of a Credit Controller at the Shared Service Center
- Interact regularly with the Group (periodic performance reviews)
- Produce activity forecasting tools (reports, dashboards, KPIs, statistics).
- Be the contact person for the Statutory Auditors on the Accounts Receivable
Coordination, supervision and management missions :
- Organize and lead team meetings (you communicate important information to them and you promote employee engagement and collective and individual development.)
- Work on a regular basis and in good interaction with the other departments concerned (Accounting, Commerce, Operations, Shared Service Center …).
- Lead and manage service providers (scoring company, external collection companies, lawyers, bailiffs, etc.)
Studies: BAC + 5 Finance, management, commerce,
Language: Oral and written English is a prerequisite
Required Skills :
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Direct, cross-functional and remote team management
- Financial analysis, spirit of synthesis, recovery (litigation, amicable), auxiliary accounting, experience in supervision, working with a CSP
- You show adaptation in the management of large volumes of invoices requiring the implementation and respect of processes while being able to work in a large account environment.
- Required qualities: Autonomy, rigor, good interpersonal skills, teamwork, strong work capacity, change management, adaptability, knowledge of the legal environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.