LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion.
A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta.
LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate global and scalable brands including LeoVegas & Royal Panda, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
What will you do throughout the week:
- Create and communicate the retention strategy for all verticals for the market.
- Plan, implement and optimize all CRM journeys and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Work in an efficient and structured way for markets and brands by setting up CRM journeys.
- Build, document and maintain country profiles.
- Continuously A/B testing improvements to the automated CRM journeys as well as any potential ad hoc campaigns.
- Understand the work involved for all teams that need to contribute to get a campaign live and help to improve and further optimize the process.
- Support your own and other markets by leading bigger cross-market campaigns on a recurring basis.
- Report on and own the KPIs for the market.
- Be a role model for the company and your colleagues.
- Perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
Who is our ideal candidate:
- You are a positive, creative and data driven person who loves to push the limits, try new things and are results driven.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment – whilst also capable of working independently.
- You have excellent planning and time organization skills and of course – superb attention to details.
- You have knowledge of MGA markets.
- Your English level – fluent, native German seen as a plus.
- You have 1-2 years of iGaming experience.
- Last but not least, you have a genuine interest of our product.
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive guaranteed salary.
• Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
• Health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
• Tasty breakfast Mondays and lunch on Fridays for all to enjoy.
• Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
And much more!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.