Description of the company
Our Remarketing department sets up collaborations with B2B partners within the automotive playing field (dealers, OEMs, rental). Remarketing simplifies B2B car sales for our customers by offering the fastest digital solution in the market.
You will be part of a driven and attractive team and report directly to your Team Lead.
What you are going to do with us
- You support the (Key) Account Management team in handling various commercial and administrative tasks.
- You answer questions from customers by telephone and e-mail.
- You ensure that everything is correctly entered in CRM, so that the entire after sales process runs smoothly.
- You draw up contracts together with the (Key) Account Managers. (based on the commercial arrangements that have been made.)
- You restart auctions on our auction platform for our customers.
- Together with the (Key) Account Manager, you ensure that all deals can proceed successfully.
- You actively work on improving processes.
- You generate reports and are able to analyze them.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or you have at least two years of relevant work experience in a commercial support role
- You have a good knowledge of Google Docs / Sheets
- You work accurately, quickly and efficiently
- You have a good command of the Dutch and French language. Good knowledge of English is a plus
- You can work independently and structure your day
- You are process-oriented and communicative
Why AUTO1 Group
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Social subscription
- Fresh fruit at the office
- Discounts at hotels, gadgets and amusement parks
- Be part of a fast growing and successful company
Interested in the position of Customer Care Manager?
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as your future employer! Send us your CV and motivation letter immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, you can contact Stephanie Stevens (Manager Talent Acquisiton) on +32 (0) 484 97 58 68
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are unleashing a revolution in the automotive industry with our brands districtopenautos.be, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4,500 employees work hard every day to make car trading, transportation and financing as quick and easy as possible for our customers across Europe. Go for personal growth and build the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we have an open culture and believe in direct communication and diversity. This means that we want everyone to feel welcome with us and to provide equal opportunities for everyone regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or other non-performance factor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.