At H&M, we believe that it is possible to find what you love, space to create and to grow. A place you can truly belong and be yourself.
With a team full of life, in a company that feels as good as it looks. We believe that it is possible, because together we make it possible.
Today, customer service has around 3,500 employees globally and has established 16 customer service centers worldwide.
At the heart of our fashion business, you are the first contact for customers every day. You provide the best customer service and inspire customers to explore their personal style.
Whether you find solutions, offer support with our digital platforms or receive feedback, you are an expert in our processes and know how to effectively handle our contacts.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Provide fantastic service in all situations – your contact with the customer per. phone, chat or email are essential to the customer’s shopping experience
- Communicate clearly, also in writing – part of the contact to our customers takes place in writing, and therefore your ability to formulate yourself clearly is also crucial
- Always be updated on H & M’s latest activities and initiatives – great knowledge forms the basis for the best customer service
- Continuously develop your professional skills in the service profession with us
- Contribute actively to the mood of your team – feedback and teamwork are our greatest strengths!
Like everyone else in H&M, you are a social, open and enterprising team player who is full of energy and has a heart that beats for committed service. We also expect you to:
You are one who:
- Has strong communication skills in writing and speaking – you are H & M’s ambassador, and your ability to create good relationships with our customers is the key to success
- Can understand and communicate in English, both orally and in writing – as part of an international company, a large part of our daily work is done in English
- Works thoroughly and efficiently with routine tasks – you are able to always ensure the quality of both new and repeated tasks
- Have a positive approach to solving every customer’s challenges
- Has a good IT understanding and is keen to guide our customers when navigating our digital platforms such as our website and H&M app
- Has a great personal drive for development in customer service – we are constantly working with ambitious goals
- Is flexible – the fashion industry never sleeps, and therefore you are ready for both evening and weekend work all year round, where no two weeks are the same (our opening hours are weekdays 8-21 and weekends / holidays 9-15)
The basic salary is DKK 21,000 plus advance time supplement.
We work both from the office in Greve and from home. It will therefore be important that you can sit undisturbed during periods of homework.
You can send your application and CV as long as the ad is active. We are currently hiring for start-up on September 1, 2021
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mille on tel. 28 75 78 40.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.