Helpling Middle East - Dubai
Looking for a practical, hands-on role that gives you the opportunity to scale a brand in a new market?
Helpling is the leading online platform to book cleaning & household services. Via our App/website customers can easily book home cleaners within 60 seconds.
Helpling is a Rocket Internet backed venture, currently active in more than 200 cities in eleven countries around the globe, where we serve millions of customers.
Launched in 2015 in Dubai, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our agencies to provide the best-in-class customer service experience.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Identify key areas for improvement in terms of standards of service, current policies and operative model / customer service structure; propose projects and initiatives to tackle areas for improvement
- Propose and implement improvement strategies and operating model changes, leading effective operational improvements inside customer service organization and managing other interested parties (tech, operations, etc.)
- Ensure company service strategy is executed and SLAs and quality standards are achieved with operational excellence
- Provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company service vision, setting clear objectives and motivating them to deliver the best level of service
- Lead, coach and develop Customer Service Supervisors
- Act as the final point of escalation for team for customer or IT-related issues
- Manage staffing plan to ensure capacity is met
- Research and implement new tools and systems to monitor agents’ performance and make quality assessments (QA)
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- An experienced leader and manager of a customer service team – minimum 3 years of previous experience in the same role, ideally in a tech company
- Experienced at driving effective changes in transformation programs
- Experience in a start-up environment would be a plus
- Critical thinker, analytical, data driven decision maker and results oriented
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as development perspective
- Able to work with cross functional teams
- Flexible in schedule, must be available to work some weekends and holidays when required
- Significant travelling required
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
In return, we offer you
- A challenging, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- The chance to make this role your own and develop your skills to bring out the successful entrepreneur within!
- The opportunity to create real impact, by making thousands of customers happier in multiple countries
Join us to build the next success story of the Middle East!
Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.ae.