Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2019 were $7.1 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
- To respond to customer enquiries and requests (via telephone, fax and email communications) in a timely manner;
- To follow up with related function depts. to ensure orders are received and processed as required by customers;
- To follow up and clear backlog orders/shipments to improve delivery performance;
- To clarify problems with customers in relation to slow payment and responsible for FGS cleaning up;
- To handle customer complaints according to company procedures and service standard;
- To understand the product quality, production site, manufacturing processes & lead-time required of different product types.
- Able to identify the proper contacts and get support in response to enquiries /requests from customers.
- To communicate with customers and vendors regarding the latest development of the products and work with Customer Service Supervisor to quote.
- To participate in company-organized training on ISO9001, FSC and EHS, and follow related procedures & WI.
- To build good relationships with customers through daily work, identify and pursue to grow sales, and actively cooperate with leaders to achieve selling targets.
- College degree or above, 4~6 years experiences in related industry;
- Proficient in English communication & computer operation (Windows, MS Office, etc);
- Customer and result oriented, can work under pressure;
- Quick and careful learner, can work efficiently and effectively;
- Strong teamwork spirit;
- Speak & write effectively
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.