Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global manufacturing company that specializes in the development and manufacture of a wide variety of functional as well as product identification applications. These products, used in almost every major industry, include self-adhesive materials for labels and graphic applications; Adhesive tapes and other adhesive solutions for industrial and medical applications as well as in the textile industry; Labels, price tags and product tags and decorations for the clothing industry and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) solutions for retail and other markets. The company, headquartered in Glendale, California, employs around 30,000 people in more than 50 countries. Revenue in 2019 was $ 7.1 billion. For more information, seewww.averydennison.com .
Our Avery Dennison Label and Graphic Materials Europe division produces self-adhesive papers and films for a wide range of innovative applications in the areas of consumer packaging, logistics, food, wine & spirits, pharmaceuticals, automotive and industrial labeling. The answer to the question “Where is Avery Dennison?” Is very simple: Everywhere you look!
What do you expect from us? – Your area of responsibility:
To strengthen our European Customer Service & Sales Team, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative at the Schwelm location
- Comprehensive customer management with regard to order processing, order tracking, pricing as well as adherence to delivery dates and complete order implementation
- Close cooperation with the field service to support all aspects of customer service, including: technical and product-related advice, coordination of sample dispatch
- Proactive customer communication regarding our innovative range of products and services
- Close cooperation with colleagues in logistics and production with regard to operational and temporal capacity planning and, if necessary, identification of bottlenecks and joint development of alternatives
- Identification of customer needs and deriving suitable sales promotion measures
- Regular and proactive exchange within the customer service and sales organization in order to successfully use knowledge from customer feedback regarding service, product quality, market changes, etc. for us
You are only satisfied when the customer is satisfied!
What do we expect from you? – Your qualifications:
- For this varied task in our customer service & sales organization, you have successfully completed a degree in economics / marketing or similar or a commercial apprenticeship in industry
- They also were able to first experience in B2B sales consulting-intensive products – ideally in an international organization – collect
- You are characterized by a high sense of responsibility, intercultural competence and persuasiveness
- Personally, you have a high level of commitment and excellent communication and teamwork skills
- You grasp complex issues quickly and work carefully and in a solution-oriented manner
- Your profile will also be rounded off by proficient English plus other foreign languages
What can you look forward to? – Our range:
- Flexible working hours
- 30 vacation days + up to 3 additional vacation days
- Vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- Company bike via JobRad / Attractive bonus payment
- Company pension schemes and capital formation benefits
- Discounted membership in the fitness studio (throughout Germany)
- Tax-free meal allowances (up to EUR 25.00 / month)
- Regular events and company events such as summer parties or Christmas parties, but also World Women’s Day and World Men’s Day
- Small surprises on special days
- Massage offer (monthly, only at the marketing and sales location in Schwelm) during working hours and much more for our health
Who we are! – Our history:
Each of us, every day! Eight values . A team!
We see diversity and equal opportunities as an asset to our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique and we appreciate being able to bring together different personalities and talents.
Would you like to find out more about diversity & inclusion with us? Find out more here: averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do – a quick click here and you’ll get to know us even better: Life @ Avery Dennison ( linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea )
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.