Adecco is currently hiring for multiple Customer Service Representatives in St. Catharines, ON.
To be considered for this Customer Service Representative role you must have a previous professional experience working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media and minimum 1 year of customer service (call center) experience.
Our client is a major Canadian Institution and within this role, you will be responsible for supporting our client’s self-service advertising customer base through chat, email and phone support.
This is a 1-year contract Full time position, with high possibility of an extension and has a pay rate of $17 per hour.
The working hours will be from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm including weekends and public holidays based on the shifts you will be assigned.
The hours of operation for the center is 24 hours and day 7 days a week, you must be available to be scheduled at any time during this period.
The Customer Service Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Support and expand social media self-serve advertising customer base
- Demonstrate the value of advertising solutions and provide support for all self-service products to improve their experience
- Receive and log internal and/or external customer problem/request/issues ensuring accurate documentation
- Perform troubleshooting/problem identification following defined procedures to resolve accordingly
- Develop and maintain knowledge of advertiser -specific business environment
- Perform follow-ups on incidents with advertiser to ensure customer satisfaction
The Customer Service Representative Qualifications Include:
- High School Diploma or GED is a must
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience with a high level of professional customer service skills
- Familiarity with online advertising products
- Professional experience using social media
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Quick learner, Self-driven with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative in St. Catharines, ON job, apply today. Also, please visit our Adecco website to check out other opportunities available at www.adecco.ca
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.