Fresh Futures Malaysia. Is an education consultant based in Melbourne. We are very passionate about providing quality service to students who need proper guidance and advice on the best suit careers for them, especially under a global pandemic.
For the past 5 years we have been developing a mobile application and website that is geared towards scaling up our operations to cater to an increasingly more tech-savvy generation of school or job seekers.
Now, we are on the hunt for talented customer service/support people to help facilitate and to assist our customers’ in their search for the best opportunities available to them on our new platform.
We need freelancers who either have extensive experience providing customer service in a wide variety of industries or preferably individuals who have experience working with schools or other education agencies.
About the role:
You will be providing professional advice to students or job seekers who need help in making decisions towards applying to different schools/colleges/universities as well as the right job opportunities. You will also become an expert at building relationships with the students and educational institutions.
This is a part-time job where you can work from home within a span of hours on a rotating roster between 9am to 4pm, 5pm to 12am, 1am to 8am Australian time
- Providing direct education/career counselling to students with the help of our search engine data and tools via online chat in a professional manner
- Reviewing and checking the legitimacy of any documents or files submitted by users online
- Liaising with both onshore and offshore stakeholders as well as partnering education agents and Universities to gather any additional/required documentation needed to complete application processes
- Resolving user issues via chat and email in an empathetic, professional and timely manner
- Keeping track of any sales data or the amount of lead generation
- Ideally have a diploma or bachelors’ in communications, business admin, customer service and any other related major
- At least 6 months to 1 years’ worth of experience
- High English proficiency, both written and spoken, along with problem solving skills
- Experience dealing with large volumes of in-bound and out-bound calls or inquiries
- Sales as well as education consulting experience is a bonus
- Proficiency in using any Microsoft office products such as MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience using a CRM system such as Zoho and Salesforce
- Ideally some prior experience providing customer service via online chat
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Professional Training will be given
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.