Created in 2017 by the two entrepreneurs Simon Primack and Henri Pagnon, Proprioo is rethinking the real estate agency to offer a more efficient, fluid service at its fair value.
By relying on high-performance technological tools developed in-house and a team experts dedicated to monitoring and optimizing sales processes, our consultants are able to devote themselves entirely to supporting their customers, thus offering them a more qualitative experience.
Thanks to the efficiency of our processes, we apply a fair commission rate, more than 2 times lower than the average practiced by traditional real estate agencies. Several investment funds (GFC, Rocket Internet, Picus Capital) support us in our growth and give us the means to be the main French player in the Real Estech sector.
By 2020, we will be present in 40 cities and have the ambition to become market leaders by recruiting more than 200 consultants throughout the territory. To support this momentum, we are looking for people motivated by the idea of transforming the real estate industry. Your turn !
As a Data Analyst Assistant, you will be responsible for the Proprioo data tools! Your role will be to deploy data tools to manage the activity, improve our products and provide the best service to our internal teams and our customers. You will work in direct collaboration with the Product and Tech teams made up of around twenty people.
Your main missions will be:
- Implementation of the main reports and dashboards
- Data analysis, structuring and segmentation
- Automation of operational processes
- Carrying out analyzes and formulating recommendations
- Collection of data & reporting needs with the various stakeholders of Proprioo: Marketing, Sales, Product, Management
- You go to a major engineering or business school or followed an equivalent training
- You are able to discuss face to face with a tech team and the business team
- Curious and proactive, you like to solve problems
- You want to become a data expert
- You master SQL & Excel
- Your knowledge of Python, if you have any, would be a real plus!
- Gap or end of study internship, based in the heart of Paris (2nd)
- Starting date: January 2021
- Duration and type: 6 months minimum, full time
The quality of the working environment in which the teams operate is a priority for Proprioo. As an intern, you will benefit from access to a set of systems promoting well-being at work:
- Internship or apprenticeship allowance, according to profile
- Proprioo Academy: access to our internal training course to develop its potential
- 50% reimbursement of transport costs
- Restaurant vouchers of € 9
- Unlimited organic fruit juice, fruit, sweets
- Gymlib subscription (access to a wide range of gyms)
- 2 afterworks per month!
- Telephone interview with the HR team
- Interview and practical case with the Strategy team
- Welcome aboard!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.