VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company .
VAM Systems is currently looking for Data Engineer for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set Required:
• Demonstrable, strong analysis skills are a must.
• Programming skills utilizing Scala, Java, T-SQL, JSON
• The ability to create and debug complex stored procedures, SQL statements, views, triggers, and functions for MS SQL Server.
• Demonstrable, strong expertise in data modeling
• Strong Database administration skill for MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MS EDW
• An understanding of utilizing Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server\GitHub.
• Experience with MS Azure Cloud
• Experience with data modeling tools such as Erwin
• Good communication skills
• Experience with Tableau platform.
Years of Experience
• 4+ years’ experience of ETL development using Azure Data Factory\SSIS
• 4+ years’ experience of data modeling using Kimball.
• 3+ years’ experience of Developing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views.
• 2+ years’ experience of Database administration
• 1+ years’ experience of Databricks development
• 2 years’ experience of Apache Spark
• 2 Years experiences using Talend system
• Microsoft Certified Querying Microsoft SQL Server
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Certificate in Talend
• Azure Data Engineer
• Responsible for the understanding and documenting the business requirements,
• Deep understanding of ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures including the concepts, designs and usage of data warehouses and data marts
• Works closely with business and technical teams to understand, document, design, develop, code, and test ETL processes
• Demonstrated experience in ETL design and options to improve load and extract performance
• Translate source to target mapping documents into ETL processes
• Design, Develop, Test, Optimize and Deploy ETL code and stored procedures to perform all ETL related functions
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Design the data model for the BI system and other applications
• Responsible for designing/implementing/managing ETL processes using Azure Data Factory\SSIS
• Responsible to administrate and maintain the SQL server Databases and Microsoft Enterprise Data warehouse.
• Developing Spark Job in Scala or Java.
• Write, implement, and maintain appropriate ETL processes
• Troubleshooting any bug\issue in the system and identifying the appropriate fix.
• Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance and changes to the databases.
• Maximizing applications performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting database.
• Lead, train and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions.
• Monitoring and maintain the following all the databases and al the ETL components
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: maximum 4 weeks
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.