PULSE CONSULTING SDN BHD
Our client is a tech driven company and they are currently expanding their establishment in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- To build the best ETL frameworks and pipelines that transforms business into a data driven organisation.
- Developing ETL processes from Production Systems to Data warehouse.
- Design ETL Frameworks and Pipelines in an Agile development process.
- Creatively solve business problems using advanced programming techniques in Python, Apache Airflow and distributed computing (Eg: Spark & Storm)
- Drive data projects together with Head of Data Engineering and Data Engineering team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the IT department and business to deploy and iteratively improve ETL.
- Implement and manage a high standard of procedural documentation.
- Ensure programming standards and documentation standards are adhered to.
- Work closely with the AI and Machine Learning Teams to productionize advanced analytics models.
- Partner with Data Engineering and Business Intelligence Teams to identify opportunities and discover efficiencies.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in data science/analytics/business consulting/scientific research/computing or similar data-driven roles.
- Experience in design and implementation of ETL frameworks (Apache Airflow)
- Solid experience in implementation and running of operational frameworks.
- Experience managing production environments.
- Experience working in Dev Ops and/or Data Ops teams.
- Experience in Machine Learning or Distributed Analytics (Spark / Storm)
- Advanced SQL knowledge, noSQL databases will be added advantage.
- At least 2 years people management experience as a Team Lead (Only applicable for Senior Data Engineer)
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.