Our well-established client in Calgary is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk to join their detail-oriented team for a temporary opportunity.
As the Data Entry Clerk, your day to day responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
* Gathering and entering data into the system accurately
* Handling billings and schedule payments
* Preparing contracts
* Other adhoc duties as required
Advance your career as a Data Entry Clerk with our client in Calgary. The successful Data Entry Clerk will possess the following:
* Previous data entry clerk experience in a similar role
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to handle a heavy workload and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Available to start immediately
To be considered for this temporary opportunity, click the “Apply Now!” link, or submit your resume to [email protected] For assistance with applying, please call OfficeTeam at 403-263-7266. Please reference 05000-0011564862 in all correspondence regarding this opportunity.
OfficeTeam would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest however, only those candidates identified for interview will be contacted.
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field.
We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Reference : 05000-0011564862
Staffing Area : Office & Administrative
Call us at our branch office at403.263.7266