Are you passionate about numbers and data, do you want to learn from the industry’s sharpest colleagues, and are you passionate about making a difference by helping Danish companies replace gut feelings with knowledge based on facts?
We take responsibility. That is why we have become Denmark’s most successful IT company. One of our primary growth areas is our Data Management area, and therefore we are now looking for more skilled consultants who want to put their fingerprints within the industry’s most exciting Data Management projects.
Data Management consists of more than 80 skilled and ambitious consultants who help our clients run their business on the basis of data and knowledge. This involves the development of technical solutions for obtaining, processing, modeling and presenting data on, such as:
- Establishment of a public dashboard portal to support free school choice by benchmarking schools on menntelsesstatistik.dk
- Development of machine learning model that predicts baggage arrival time in real time for airport company
- Construction of central, joint municipal data warehouse to support all municipalities’ management information needs
Customers’ preferred partner
In Data Management, we work in the span between technology and business. Information and data are the focal point of our work, and we can see that our analyzes, advice and final solutions create value for our customers.
We do not want to be a supplier, but a partner. This is reflected in the fact that the work usually takes place at the customer’s within walking distance of the project’s key people. We work more than for the customer to ensure that the delivery is not only of high quality, but also in line with the customer’s needs.
As a consultant in Data Management, you will develop and deliver value on projects from your first day of work. We expect you to learn quickly and take responsibility for your own deliveries during your first month.
It requires a great drive and a steep learning curve. But you are not alone and we have a set-up that is geared to support your learning. At the same time, you will sit down with some of the most skilled consultants in the industry, who are always available for sparring and questions.
The work tasks are very varied and depend to a large extent on your skills and the path you develop. Examples of this could be:
- Structuring and collecting data from different sources
- Front-end development of reports for business users
- Implementation of business logic on data for use in reporting
- Workshops and business analysis in collaboration with customers
- Project coordination, estimation and reporting
- Customer advice on business architecture and strategy work
What do we expect?
We expect you to have a higher education with a focus on IT or economics, or a technical / scientific education that has given you a professional foundation to understand and handle complex data and problems. You are a recent graduate or have up to a few years of experience – either as a consultant or from a position where you have worked with IT, data, reporting, business analysis, process optimization or the like. It is not a requirement that you have previous hands-on experience with the many different tools we use in our work. Instead, we expect you to have the desire and willingness to get to know them:
- Relational databases and SQL
- Front-end reporting like PowerBI or QlickSense
- Languages like Python and R
- ETL tools like Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
All our work is centered around IT, and as part of the work you will be given tasks that require technical understanding. We therefore expect you to have a flair and interest in data and IT, and the courage to build deep technical competencies in areas such as relational databases, data modeling, data analysis and reporting.
We have a changing everyday life, and you get a versatile role, which brings you into many different corporate cultures, areas of responsibility and industries. You will have close contact with our customers and we therefore expect you to be:
- Outgoing, empathetic, and has strong communication skills
- Dedicated and has a drive beyond the ordinary
- Delivery-oriented and takes responsibility
- Ambitious and constantly looking to improve your skills
- Comfortable with challenging tasks as you move out of your comfort zone
- Strong analytical and has a very structured approach to problem solving
Career development at the highest level
At Netcompany, you are the one who helps maintain our position as Denmark’s most skilled and fastest growing IT consulting house. Therefore, your professional and personal development is at least as important to us as it is to you. You will become part of the Netcompany Academy, which is our internal training program. As an important part of your development, your performance will be regularly evaluated, and you will be in constant dialogue with your associated mentor about your professional development. That way, we know you’ll become even more skilled – fast.
We take fun very seriously
At Netcompany, we have a unique unity. There is no place in the IT industry that prioritizes the social higher than us. From legendary parties, Friday bars and team events to sports clubs, gaming nights, wakeboarding and much more. The community and togetherness ensure that we can provide the best solutions. We believe that we perform best when we know each other and have fun.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.