THE NIELSEN COMPANY
Nielsen Connect is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive the convergence of processes and tools
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor of Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT equivalent degree with some experience in operational areas
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and one additional Asian language (Mandarin)
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.