THE NIELSEN COMPANY
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products).
As a Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
- Be the contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client-focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and coordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries
- Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules
- Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive the convergence of processes and tools
- Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best-demonstrated practices
- Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Bachelor of Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT equivalent degree with some experience in operational areas
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and one additional Asian language (Mandarin)
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.