NAPA AUTO PARTS
Our commitment is to bring together the best folks in the business and build a team in each of our marketplaces that strives for professionalism and profitability.
We operate with positive energy, passion and enthusiasm. Our commitment is to bring value and expertise to our customer–we are looking for the best people to do this!
When it comes to keeping our vehicles on the roads, nobody has the Know How like NAPA. For more than 85 years, the National Automotive Parts Association has been empowering the industry with quality parts and supplies.
Are you looking for a great part time opportunity that offers flexibility, challenge and fun? Join the winning team at your locally owned White Oak Auto Parts NAPA store!
NAPA White Oak Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience a plus
- Physical Requirements: Lifting–approximately 75 pounds
Please contact me directly for a interview.
Steve Galaski – Store Owner (412) 672-4444
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.