NAPA AUTO PARTS
The NAPA North East Parts Group is a group of NAPA Auto Parts stores that are family owned and operated, a tradition has been deeply rooted for three generations beginning with the first store in 1970. Since then, NAPA North East Parts Group has grown to twelve locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. We are proud of the seasoned employees who have been with us for over 15 years and to own the largest 9,900 square foot NAPA retail location in Hunt Valley, MD!
North East Parts Group Delivery Drivers are the key to our success, delivering excellent customer service and developing long standing relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is an important member of the store team, and is primarily responsible for:
- Providing timely and correct parts deliveries to our wholesale customers
- Establishing an efficient route of delivery
- Maintaining professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- Maintaining the delivery vehicle to include cleanliness and maintenance of the vehicle
- Operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and cautious fashion to maintain a clean driving record
- Back up in store positions when needed
- Night and Weekend availability required
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your new career today.
- Valid Driver’s License with a minimum of 3 years driving history (permit period does not apply)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience a plus
- Physical Requirements: Lifting–approximately 75 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the Law
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.