Satisfaction Dental Laboratories
Satisfaction Dental Laboratories is a third generation, full-service laboratory. Our emphasis is high-quality, consistently excellent fabrications and unparalleled service to our clients.
We strive to have close working relationships with our customers.
Our employees are like family and we are proud to offer competitive wages and health care benefits for full time employees.
- Perform basic model work
- Read and understand prescriptions
- Be detail oriented
- Diagnostic waxing
- Digital scanning
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Metal finishing and polishing
- Fabricate implant components to order
- Exercise OSHA and infection control procedures
- Willingness to share working knowledge with coworkers
- Participate in continuing education to ultimately achieve Certified Dental Technician status
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends
- Be a good communicator
- To be a problem solver for the company and our clients
- · A positive attitude and solid work ethic
- · At minimum, basic lab fundamentals as a foundation to build upon
- · Take ownership of your assigned tasks
- · Uphold our commitment to excellence
What You Can Expect From Us
- · A clean, friendly facility
- · Tools and equipment necessary to accomplish your duties
- · Sincerity and honesty in what we do
- · Trust – we will support you and never limit your potential
Satisfaction Dental Laboratories, Inc. is seeking a dedicated, part-time individual to join our Crown & Bridge team. Candidates must be punctual, reliable and happy to work with others.
A digital background is a plus. Candidates must be willing to learn and advance. Candidates must read, speak and understand English. The position may grow into a full-time position.