Swanson Russell is a full-service marketing communications and advertising agency that has been named one of the area’s Best Places to Work in 2019. We’re seeking a driven, self-starter with a positive attitude and passion for marketing to join our 30+ digital team.
A Digital Production Coordinator assists the Digital Strategists and Producers with a variety of digital projects. Under general supervision, the Digital Production Coordinator provides support for the Digital and Account Service teams.
They are responsible for assisting in day-to-day oversight of digital marketing projects, which includes creating and maintaining digital marketing schedules, scheduling meetings, recording and managing meeting notes, ensuring deadlines are met, maintaining client files, and updating our resourcing and project management system.
They will perform quality assurance reviews on digital projects including properly setting up platforms for digital ad trafficking, including tracking information and analytics integration.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with co-workers in various departments as well as clients, vendors, and publications
- Excellent organizational skills necessary to coordinate, prioritize and plan projects, schedule meetings, ensure deadlines are met, and balance workload
- Knowledge of digital marketing (websites, emails, digital ads, etc.) concepts, trends, and production processes
- Demonstrates aptitude for learning and managing software-as-service platforms such as DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Direct experience with a time-tracking software or online project management system
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – must be concise, articulate, and easy to understand
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as an effective team member
- Self-teacher: motivated to constantly learn and increase skill-sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.