Prodigious is part of Publicis Communications, a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative and production agencies in Singapore and Asia.
At Prodigious Singapore we work at the speed of culture to be the indispensable, high-quality content and production partner for the world’s leading brands
We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always.
And while we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
We’re a community of experts that hail from every discipline.
We’re activists who embrace challenges with agility and dynamism.
We’re idealists who thrive on inspiration.
We’re romantics who believe that an idea can change the world, but also that the idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
We’re all that, but we don’t stop at that.
Because we’re committed to becoming better versions of ourselves, every. single. day.
You will lead the work on some of the most popular consumer brands in the world, impacting the daily lives of nearly 2 billion people in the fastest growing region in the world.
You will work for clients who not only care about success in the marketplace, but are passionate about the role of brands in helping bring about social change.
Expectations of a Digital Project Manager
You believe passionately in the power of creativity to bring change to the world. But you’re realistic and have a clear-eyed view of what it will take to get there: not a path you walk alone, but with a group of people putting a diverse range of skills and perspectives to work, towards a common goal. The Digital Project manager leads and manages the delivery of digital projects through the full production phases.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the discovery, definition of the creative solution/idea generation and delivery of digital projects that integrate business strategies with creative and technical solutions
- Managing detailed project plans, resource and cost estimates based on the requirements gathered during the pre-production phase while tracking tasks, resources and risks throughout production phases
- Leading and managing full project lifecycle, architecture design, usability study and application development
- Costing of projects and/or scope of work
- Managing internal and external creative/technical resources to design, develop the assigned digital projects and/or maintain web operations
- Working with all clients, internal and external, to deliver projects on-brief, within budget and on time
- Developing relevant technical documentation to support the project deliverables
- Ensuring profitability of each project
- Analyzing and presenting post-project summaries/data metrics and results to client
- Develop relevant technical documentation to support the project deliverables
- Detailed budget and financial reporting
- Assisting the Head of Digital Production with new business opportunities
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion, working with both in-house resources and third-party vendors
- Collaborate effectively with Account Management, Planning and the broader creative team to develop disruptive and iconic digital solutions
- Participates in, and leads brainstorming sessions
Expectations as a member of our community
- You believe passionately in the power of creativity to bring change to the world. But you’re realistic and have a clear-eyed view of what it will take to get there: not a path you walk alone, but with a group of people putting a diverse range of skills and perspectives to work, towards a common goal
- Your ideas and your voice will be heard, respected and protected with passion. Ideas are not disposable commodities here, they are our most precious assets
- You will be tested, you will be challenged and you will be pushed beyond your comfort zone, but you will equally be supported, encouraged and celebrated. Because the true value of a community is that we bring out the best in each other
- 4-8 years’ experience in an interactive/integrated agency or equivalent
- Academic background in Business, Marketing, Communications, e-Business Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong grasp of digital/social media space and online media jargon and technology
- Digital/Integrated project management experience is essential
- A good understanding of Technology, Web Operations, Business Requirements and User Experience
- Sound background in web/digital application technologies, content management, analytics, SEO/SEM, CRM and other web-related technologies
- Solid project management, communication, requirements gathering, documentation, and organization skills with an outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Understands and uses the latest in computer design software
- After hours work and overnight traveling to shoots and post sessions required
- Naturally well organised and unfazed when working towards deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.