Busbee Wealth Strategies
FireSeeds is a recruiting firm partnered with Busbee Wealth Strategies. You are applying to the Executive Assistant position with Busbee Wealth Strategies in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Located in Cedar Rapids, IA, Busbee Wealth Strategies is owned by Jeff Busbee, who has served his clients in financial and retirement planning since 1984.
With a renewed sense of vision, Jeff reinvented his business in 2018 to more strategically help his clients develop and implement lifestyle and legacy strategies in order for them to have an abundant retirement and greater impact on the people and causes they care about.
Jeff cares deeply for his team, knowing that their commitment will deliver a better outcome for the clients, their families and communities in which they serve. At Busbee Wealth Strategies, the team strives to continuously grow and deliver superior results in order to provide an impactful experience, all while being grateful, humble and upbeat.
Busbee Wealth Strategies is searching for an Executive Assistant (in-house called Director of Operations) to act as the right hand to the President in serving their client base.
The Director of Operations will wear many hats from maintaining a well functioning office to supporting the President in client relations. This individual will be responsible for everything related to office management, legal and compliance, client nurture and support, and attracting prospects.
The Director of Operations will play a key role in this business by being dedicated to its success. This leader must have the ability to be forward-thinking in growing the business, but most importantly, this person must treat clients with respect, care, and empathy.
The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner, who values the success of others and drives them towards more abundant lives.
Position Key Responsibilities
- Maintain an organized office environment
- Oversee purchasing and benefits/human resource requirements
- Work closely with solutions partners to ensure accurate documentation and applications
- Execute marketing systems; drip marketing and campaigns
- Plan and execute all aspects of seminar/event planning and prospect follow-up
- Contact and schedule prospect and client meetings
- Manage efficient work flow
- Drive client onboarding process through completion
- Maintain database and tracking systems
- Nurture client and prospect relationships
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 5+ years of professional office management or financial services experience
- Financial plan creation and implementation and/or Redtail CRM experience is a plus
- Positive and upbeat; people person
- Communicates and presents professionally, articulate verbal and written communication
- Lifelong learner; dedicated to personal and professional growth
- Proactive, self-starter, organized
- Embodies company values of integrity, honesty, and empathy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.