Positioned at Publicis Groupe’s core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences.
Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands.
Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit us at https://india.epsilon.com/
Currently, you’ll be working within the digital space and preferably be interested in how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences.
You’ll be curious about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
Goes without saying that we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our values: Passion, Accountability, Collaboration. Only team players should apply.
- Significant revenue growth in Digital Media space by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Epsilon-Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Creating and delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
- 15 years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience
- BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record
- Excelled in a target driven sales position
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Retail/e-commerce preferred
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity
- Curious to learn and focused on own personal development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.