Description of the company
We want to become # 1 in the minds and hearts of families in the Netherlands. That is our vision. Our mission is to make the lives of families in the Netherlands more beautiful and easier.
Our customers tell us that happiness is not only in big moments, but in the small things: a spontaneous pillow fight, a compliment or a hug. That is why we offer customers space every day for surprisingly beautiful moments. That is our purpose. This is how we want to make a difference.
By really understanding families in the Netherlands, we can offer the best shopping experience on that basis, that is the north star of Marketing. An experience that makes the lives of families in the Netherlands more beautiful and easier. It is no longer just about buying products, it is about shopping, browsing and the experience around it. Offline becomes online, and online is mobile.
Marketing is responsible for customer acquisition and engagement from and with customers. We believe that a customer’s experience drives his or her engagement with our brand and us as an organization. How often we see someone again is largely in our own hands, because of the experience we offer. Loyalty is not a program for us. Loyal customers are created because we understand how we can improve the customer experience and work hard every day. The great advancements in machine learning also give us the opportunity to create a completely personalized experience for our customers.
Our new Display Specialist
As a Display Specialist you are the central point of contact for our display and programmatic campaigns. You are responsible for many different creative campaigns within Wehkamp.
You seek the connection with other digital channels and work in multidisciplinary teams to jointly achieve the best results. You know how to use the budget very efficiently. You are always looking for new networks, ad sizes and optimization options.
What do we expect from you?
You like to get the best out of your display campaigns. You have technical knowledge in the field of display marketing. Tooling like DV360, GDN, Criteo and Facebook Business manager hold no secrets for you. You know how to build campaigns and how you can use data from other channels to improve your campaigns.
With your excellent analytical skills, you ensure that you are able to find precisely those opportunities from the large amount of available data that ensure growth in the Display Channel. In addition, you will work closely with our Social Paid-Owned specialists to ensure that the strategy fits together seamlessly.
As a Display Speciliast you will be part of the Channels team and will work closely with 20 specialists on the optimization of all our channels (including SEA, Paid Social, e-mail, affiliates, TV, radio). Online marketing is practiced at a high level and successes are regularly celebrated with drinks.
In bullet points:
- You set up successful display campaigns for different retail moments, customer groups and product ranges.
- You analyze the large amounts of data that you have at your disposal and use this data to make the right decisions.
- You will work closely with our social specialists to ensure that the content and CRM strategy connect seamlessly.
- Poorly performing campaigns immediately catch your eye and try new ones!
- You continuously (A / B) test with different creatives, domains, audiences and data sources.
- You and your team ensure that Wehkamp grow.
- HBO + & academic working and thinking level;
- You have excellent knowledge of tooling such as DV360, GDN, Criteo and the Facebook Business manager
- You have at least 2 years of experience in display and programmatic marketing
- You know how to find / make the connection with our Social Paid and Owned channels
- You have a demonstrable passion for online marketing and specifically for display / programmatic marketing;
- You are an excellent team player
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and you have demonstrable strong analytical skills;
- You have good communication skills with excellent writing skills.
You do not fill your day with activities, but you determine your contribution based on impact. Ownership and entrepreneurship are important conditions for winning together. As if wehkamp is your own company, you take the LEAD. The result: more responsibility and a very steep learning curve, regardless of what you already bring with you.
Experience (d) to shape
Everyone at wehkamp has his or her own discipline. We now excel in many of our disciplines, thanks to our many years of experience in ecommerce. As an organization we are now a major scale-up. We maintain a start-up mentality by pioneering and continuing to learn. Together we experiment on a large scale, and together we make a difference for the customer.
Together we stay ahead, you get the best out of yourself. In a digital organization, everyone has to keep learning, because the world around us is changing rapidly. Personal development is our priority and goes hand in hand with performance. Growth is a journey, and we learn every day.
We care about our customers and we care about each other. Our connection is authentic, based on transparency and trust. Getting the best out of yourself is easiest if you can and dare to be yourself. You actually have to experience it to feel it. Curious? Respond immediately and get acquainted!
What happens after your application?
The process for this vacancy is as follows:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we invite you for a first interview
- When you and we are enthusiastic, we schedule an extensive meeting with you.
- After this you will hear from us as soon as possible if we see you as our colleague. In that case we will make you an offer. If that is not the case, you will of course receive good feedback from us that you can use.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Sander Westenberg (Call / Whatsapp) on 06-4850 8600.
Wehkamp does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of Wehkamp without a valid written query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the aforementioned parties if a candidate is accepted whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.