EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way.
From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we’re doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring a Document Specialist for our store located in Cortland, New York. If you are a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we are looking for you.
This role combines great customer service and organized due diligence. As a Document Specialist, you are responsible for accurate and timely execution of the transaction of documents. EchoPark is a place where we encourage teammate growth and potential.
The Document Specialist plays a pivotal role in our success and is an important liaison for our guests to finalize the last steps before they get the keys to their new ride!
In this role you will:
- Assist with the final steps of the purchase process and celebrate with the guest
- Provide accurate and timely completed paperwork for successful processing
- Converting completed paperwork and documents to the business office
- Prioritize transactions and balance daily tasks
- Provide an unmatched guest experience and collaborate with teammates in a fast-paced retail environment
- Team player- someone who loves to collaborate
- Tech savvy- someone who enjoys leveraging software
- Well organized- someone who prioritizes well
- Passion for a great guest experience- someone who enjoys exceeding expectations
- Positive, professional attitude- someone who loves fun and shares joy
- Experience in a customer service, consumer finance or guest advocacy role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with web-based search applications and tablet technology
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits (and more):
- Competitive hourly pay with monthly bonus potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress- polo shirts and jeans
- Fun, collaborative and forward-looking retail environment committed to a culture of celebration and inclusion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.