Jem Property Services
Are you an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a reputable local business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Due to continued success and growth, JEM Property Services are now looking to recruit an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer to join our team in Portsmouth.
What will I be responsible for?
At JEM Property Services, we specialize in delivering high quality, reliable reactive repairs, after sales services and maintenance as well as total plumbing, central heating & total re-wiring projects to homes across the South of England.
Joining our team as a Domestic Gas Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Attending boiler breakdowns
- Conducting repairs to heating systems
- Boiler and heating system servicing
- Fixing general plumbing leaks and replacing of parts
- Carrying out landlord inspections and boiler installs.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As our ideal Domestic Gas Engineer, you must hold current domestic gas accreditations and qualifications. You will hold plumbing qualifications and an un-vented certificate. In addition to these qualifications, you will also have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in diagnosing boiler faults over a wide range of makes and servicing.
- Oil and LPG certificates would be an advantage but not essential.
- Boiler install experience an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team and un-supervised
- Be of smart appearance with good written skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, there is a requirement to be on the out of hours call out rota system, covering weekends.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Domestic Gas Engineer, you be offered a highly competitive basic salary of £36,500 – £40,000 and a range of benefits including:
- Company mobile phone
- Company vehicle
If you have the technical skills and experience required to succeed as our new Domestic Gas Engineer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.