Innovation Group Ltd
Job Title: Drainage Operative
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time – 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, voluntary weekend overtime
Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world’s leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally.
We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds.
We are currently looking for experienced Drainage Operatives and Skilled Ground Workers. This role will be site based and requires experience in drain repairs with the ability to solve problems at the site and make decisions on the works to be carried out, ideally during the first visit.
- Visiting customer sites to carry out drainage repair works required
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times following processes laid down by the Health and Safety policy
- CAT Scanning in order to identify buried services
- CAT Scanning to trace/locate the drainage system using sonde
- Open Cut pipework replacement. (including knowledge of trench shoring methods)
- Reinstatement of various different domestic surface types (Paving Slabs, Block Paving, Cold Lay Tarmac, Concreting etc.)
- Problem solving approach to repairs
- Patch Repair experience (no dig repair using patch packer)
- Relining experience (no dig repair via inversion of calibration hose through liner using air or water)
- Experience in Drainage or Ground works
- Carry out drainage repair techniques including CIPP Lining
- Experience in High Pressure Water Jetting (HPWJ)
- Excellent standard of customer care
- Self-motivation and ability to use initiative
- Strong work ethic and flexible attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Confined space entry
- 360 Excavator
- Asbestos Awareness
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible benefits with option to buy or sell holidays
- Autonomous work model
- No working away
- Company van, mobile phone, Laptop, PPE kit and full uniform provided
- Full in house and off-site training for successful candidates
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Flood risk, waterworks maintenance, Flood Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Drainage Technician, Plumbing Engineer, Plumbing Technician, Drainage Maintenance may also be considered for this role.