Adecco is hiring a Drive thru attendant for a busy high- end automotive client, located in North York.
The Drive Thru Attendant Will Receive and check in customers with their car, providing exceptional customer service.
This is a long-term opportunity! Start date for this position is: Immediate!
Location: North York
Pay Rate: $17/h
Duration: Temp to Long-term
- Verifies receipt of client vehicles to the dealership service department, inspects and parks vehicles in the lot in an orderly manner
- Provides first class customer Service ensuring each client receives the appropriate ‘first impression’ of the company and its brand
- Receive and check in customer vehicles
- Inspect vehicles for damage and verify condition of vehicle in the presence of the client
- Assist with the preparation of vehicles for delivery
- Assists with Customer Shuttle pick up/drop off
- Security and storage of vehicle keys
- Ensure the lot is arranged, organized and free from litter and debris
- Recording customer concerns and passing them on to the correct contact person
- Organization of service vehicles
- Taking part in projects as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of the automotive trade
- Ontario G Driver’s License (minimum 3 years) w/ Clean Driver’s Abstract/CVOR
- Ability to operate vehicles with BOTH standard and automatic transmission is Required
- self-motivated team player, with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Self discipline and organizational ability; with a focus on delivering promises
- Willingness to challenge and to suggest alternative ways of doing things
- Continuous Improvement mindset and the ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy
- Time management skills
- Trustworthy, respectful and able to demonstrate strong work ethics. Compensation and Hours: • $17.68 per hour
- Must be able to work: Monday Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:30/5:00 PM (Some Saturdays Required)
Why Work for Adecco?
- Great pay + 4% vacation pay
- Paid weekly and accurate and on time
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Strong health and safety programs
- Flexible shifts
- Generous referral bonuses
- Free training programs
If you are interested in the Drive Thru Attendant position, don’t delay and apply now and hear back from our Recruiters shortly!
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.