CEDA specializes in industrial maintenance, turnaround and environmental services and has a proud history in North America with roots extending back to 1973.
Our talented and experienced team is committed to delivering world-class solutions to help our clients maximize production, mitigate risk and avoid costly outages, always with safety top of mind.
We are committed to putting the right people, in the right place, at the right time while offering an inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional development, a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, CEDA has opportunities for you!
CEDA Specialty Services LP is currently seeking Class 1 or Class 3 Operators for the Arcola, SK location. Operators are needed to assist in all aspects of the industrial cleaning industry and will operate and maintain a variety of industrial cleaning equipment including Vacuum trucks, Hydro-vacs, Combo Units, Pressure Trucks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain a variety of Industrial cleaning equipment such as but not limited to vacuum trucks, high pressure/water trucks and/or combo units
- Provide quality services to our clients·
- Follow and adhere to Company safety programs
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on company vehicles
- Complete Field Level Risk Assessments
- Provide guidance to Laborers as required
- Strictly observe and enforce all company and client safety requirements
- Valid Class 1A or 3A driver’s license
- Strong mechanical aptitude or inclination
- Willingness to learn new skills and train on various pieces of specialty equipment
- Able to travel throughout Saskatchewan (flexibility in scheduling is required)
- Previous fluid hauling experience an asset
- Enjoy working outdoors the majority of the time even in harsh weather conditions
- Previous Vacuum/High Pressure experience in Oil & Gas or industrial environments
- Ability to perform labor duties if and when required.
- Able to perform physically demanding work including climbing multiple flights of stairs and carrying equipment (able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis)
- Ability to work at heights above 3 meters that may require the use of special fall restraint equipment
- Able to work in confined spaces such as a small vessel/tank or trench
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your own source of oxygen
- Able to provide a negative result on a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Clean and current driver’s abstract (no more than 5 demerits in the last 2 years)
- Produce a clean criminal record check
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.