BayWa is a global group with the core segments of agriculture, energy and construction as well as the innovation & digitalization development segment.
As a global player, it develops leading solutions and valuable projects for the basic needs of nutrition, energy and construction. The parent company, founded in 1923, is based in Munich. BayWa offers you jobs full of opportunities. You can achieve a lot here, in your home country and around the world.
We are looking for someone in Nördlingen for our building materials division – Truck driver / driver (m / f / d)
- Driving license class CE
- Crane license and forklift license desirable
- Ideally experience with crane vehicles and trailer operation
- Independent, self-reliant way of working
- Knowledge of goods in the building materials sector is an advantage
- Teamwork, resilience and flexibility
In your job full of opportunities, we offer you:
- A regional activity without the need to spend the night in a truck
- As a driver, you receive comprehensive health protection
- We are happy to cover the costs for work clothes and the cleaning service for you.
- As a BayWa employee, you receive a time account, overtime is paid out or offset in free time.
- You work as a tanker driver with a predominantly modern fleet
- Prescribed driver training courses take place during working hours and of course at our expense.
Does that sound like an exciting task for you? Then we look forward to your application (max. 10 MB) including salary expectations and possible starting date. You can also find more information at www.baywa.com . Cornelia Wittmann will be happy to answer any questions you may have: +49 / 821 / 4601- 822.
BayWa AG, applicant service,
reference number REF343J,
Stahlgruberring 8, 81829 Munich
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.