VERIDAPT is an industrial IoT business bringing together the best in software, hardware, and services to provide millions in savings and added value to our customers. Having never lost a customer, we are taking over 20 years of experience and collaborating with international innovators to venture into new markets.
With proven expertise and a global trajectory, there has never been a better time to join VERIDAPT. Work with a genuine, diverse, intelligent group and push the boundaries to challenge what is possible.
Due to an increase in manufacturing demand and new product development, we are looking for an additional Electronics Technician for our Hardware and Manufacturing team in McMahon’s Point.
Initially a 6 month, full time contract, you will be working on:
- Workshop Management
- Product Manufacture
- Product Repair & Investigation
- Quality Management
As a critical hands-on member of the team, your time split across the manufacture and repair of our extremely robust industrial product portfolio, and release of a new product currently in development. To be successful you will need to take your experience further than assembly line production, to assessing failures and warranties using your fault finding and analytical skills to influence and make improvements on the product in collaboration with the broader team.
All new hardware products are manufactured and assembled here on site as is all investigation, cleaning, and repair of malfunctioning devices. As someone with experience, you will be comfortable with documentation and reporting, and have a proactive mindset able to leverage data to direct process improvements and troubleshoot production issues.
Our precision engineered devices specifically designed to ensure reliable operation in some of the harshest environments on earth, deployed in the hot Australian Outback and freezing Arctic Circle, and are now being considered for use in totally new industries making it a very interesting time to work at VERIDAPT.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
- Good hand soldering and PCBA rework skills
- Great hand tool experience and skills
- Knowledge of and experience applying IPC standards
- Experience in manufacturing and workshop process improvements yielding tangible results
- Solid exposure to test environments
- A collaborative approach to ensure improvements in a cross-functional environment
- A great command and communication skills in the English language
- Solid attitude towards health and safety in the workplace
- High standard of workmanship, and ability to secure results working with tight delivery timeframes
- University degree
- Familiar with Industrial IoT product manufacture and assembly
- Experience working with low volume, high value hardware products
- Experience advising suppliers of technical requirements
Why Work with us
This is a really exciting time to join VERIDAPT. We are on a journey over the next 4 years to grow and operate in totally new markets utilising strength built over many years.
Be part of a genuine team that will innovate how multiple industries use technologies to improve data and analytics for improved supply chain security and verification. We have a unique environment in that we design, develop, test, manufacture and deploy all hardware and software from our North Sydney offices.
Use your trade while being involved in projects that challenge the quality of our products across multiple industries globally.
**IMPORTANT** if you do not have eligible to work full time hours, PR or citizenship for Australia please do not apply. Sponsorship is not available for this position, and we cannot support those on a student visa with restricted working hours.
We do not use 3rd parties or recruitment agencies to fill our vacancies and accept no liability to pay any fees for any introductions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.